As Blairgowrie Primary School is established in terms of Section 21 of the South African Schools Act it means that it is a fee-paying school. The annual school fees are ratified at the Annual General Meeting held in October/ November each year.
For enrolment a first fee payment of R4200 per child is required upon acceptance of your child at Blairgowrie Primary School. This amount will be deducted from the compulsory annual fees.
* In terms of Section 39 of the SA Schools Act, parents are liable for compulsory school fees.
* In terms of s40 of the SA Schools Act, the school may enforce the payment of school fees.
* In terms of family law, parents are jointly and severally liable for the payment of a learner’s school fees.
* In the event of non-payment, action will be taken against both parents, irrespective of maintenance and court orders being in place.
2023 School Fees Breakdown
* School fees are payable from January to October by the 7th of each month.
* All school fees should be paid in full by 7 October 2023.