Welcome to Blairgowrie Primary School
Aftercare and Holiday Club
Blaircare is the school’s paid care service for learners who are not able to go home straight after school until 5.30pm. Enrolment is for the term and ad hoc or occasional attendees are not accepted. Places fill quickly and a first-come first-served rule applies.
Fees include a T-shirt or sweat shirt to identify Blaircare children. Cooked lunches and healthy snacks are provided.
Blairgowrie Holiday Club Registration Process
- Registrations for Holiday Club is done online via a google link.
- The google link will be made available 3 to 4 weeks prior to every holiday club through the following mediums: Website, D6 and the Newsletter.
- Proof of payment secures the registration. POP to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The correct reference number must be used when making payment into the school account: 27004/surname.
- Blaircare parents will receive the information via the BC parent whatsApp groups.
Children do their homework daily with the same homework assistant and additional homework sessions are available for learners who attend extra-mural activities. Homework is checked and signed off by the homework assistants.
We also offer a service during the school holidays. Again, only learners at Blairgowrie Primary may attend.
A Holiday Club is run during every main school holiday except December to January with a variety of activities to keep the children happy, stimulated and active.
Holiday Club is charged for separately.
The application form to attend the Holiday Club can be requested from the school